As loving pet owners ourselves, we know you want to feed your furry family members the healthiest, most nourishing foods you can find.
When we say we are the nutritionists to your cats and dogs we mean it in the truest sense. Our employees work with individual
pet owners with special dietary needs, such as diabetic pets or food allergies, and implement modifications in the diet to promote a
healthier lifestyle or achieve a specific health-related goal. As pet nutritionists, we specialize in the study of nutrition which includes
preventive nutrition, disease related to nutrient deficiencies, and the over-all science of pet nutrition. We are 100% proactive
versus reactive in the health & over-all well-being of our own pets, as well as your own.
So, we invite you to visit any of our locations today.
Typically, a nutritionist's job includes:
- • Providing nutritional counseling and create a dietary treatment plan.
- • Evaluate the nutritional needs of your pet.
- • Consulate with other health professionals on nutrition management for individual cat or dog.
- • Educate our client-base on pet nutrition. (we host nutritional seminars throughout the year)
- • Research the affect of proper nutrition on the body. (both human & animal alike)